Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Landon and Santa

This is just a snapshot I hurried to take while the elf was taking the professional photo! The real photo turned out so cute, too. We went to the mall a few weeks ago so Landon could ask Santa for a train. That has been his phrase of the season-"ask Santa for a train". I didn't think he would really want to see Santa up close but he waited very patiently in line while we kept talking up how fun and nice Santa is. When it was his turn I was expecting to have us get a family photo with Santa, but he ran right up and jumped into Santa's lap and immediatley started asking for a train! He had such a cute quality conversation with Santa before the photo. He also was so excited that Santa gave him 3 candy canes.
He talked about Santa's lap for days. I finally took him back one morning before the line started and he did the same thing and was so excited. This time he was telling Santa all about church and his friends there so Santa called me over and gave me several handfuls of candy canes for all his friends at church!

No comments: