Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advent Calendar

Since this is our first year on our own for Christmas we get to start a few of our own traditions. This advent calendar is one of them. I've heard of this idea a few years ago and thought it sounded fun so we gave it a try. It really has been so fun. Every night/day we do some type of activity together as a family. We have made cookies, played games, gone to see lights, made a gingerbread house, watched Christmas movies, and the list goes on. We have had such great quality time together as a family. Highly reccomended.

2 comments:

Megan and Marcus said...

Wow you had a lot to catch up on! Its cute how excited landon gets for santa. I cant wait till Baylee understands what all this excitment is!

Tom and Tara Lyman said...

Hey, I found your blog hiding away in my email. It is really cute. I love the family picture on the beach. I think we should get together sometime. Maybe a family card night? How does February look?