Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time Out for Women

Last Saturday I attended Time Out For Women in Philadelphia. It is a church conference for women with wonderful, uplifting presenters. A lot of women from the ward attended and it was so fun to be together. I sat on the front row, right by the presenters, who also had really fun personalities. Hillary Weeks was the musical artist and I loved her. She is so funny and very talented. My other favorite speaker was Emily Watts. You should look up the schedule for next year and see if you can attend somewhere close to you.
Us and Hillary
The women

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah, I totally should have gone. I'm regretting that decision! Looks like fun, and I have to add that your hair looks fabulous!

Megan said...

Is that Elizabeth Olsen in your picture? I forgot that she lives out there too!