Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aliza's Advice



The day I got my speeding ticket I was on my way home from dropping Aliza off at preschool. When I picked her up that afternoon I pointed out the spot that I got pulled over by a walking cop, yes, a walking cop--in my lane. This is what she told me:

" Crystal! What are you thinking? You are wasting all your money. Now you have to do extra chores so you can get more allowance. But don't forget, when you get allowance you have to pay your tithing so we can build more churches and stuff."

She always speaks very matter of factly and cracks me up.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What cute stories Crystal. That was so nice of you guys to go and help them out. I am glad you found my blog. It will be fun to keep up with each other this way. So I tried to check out Emily's blog but it is blocked to invited readers only. Will you ask her if I can read it too? That would be great. Hope all is well over in PA. Take care! We'll be checking in!