Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to Texas?

So I've been in Texas a week and a half now. I came down to take care of my nephew and neices while my sister in law, Sharla went out of town. Ben (6), Aliza (4), and Lilly (15 months, only 4 days older than Landon). Here is what I've been welcomed with:

*Don and Sharla both have a stomach bug for several days
*Landon had strep throat and had to see a DR for an antibiotic
*I dropped my camera on the tile floor and broke it
*I got a speeding ticket with two babies in the car. My first ever ticket. Darn those Texas speed traps.
*Landon has now got a stomach bug with vomit/diahrea (sp?)
*Tropical storm is supposed to hit tomorrow, hopefully Sharla will be able to make her flight home

Yea for me. But I have also:

*had Blue Bell ice cream, yum!
*had a Kolache (cheese filled sausage wrapped in a cresent). I know that doesn't sound like anything I would like but Troy made me try it and I loved it.
*had some really cute conversations with Ben and Aliza, I'll post those later.
*started a sewing project with Sharla
*discovered exactly how much work twins really would be

Stay tuned for more Texas updates! When I get a camera I'll take pictures.

5 comments:

Mrs. Petrie said...

I can't believe you are here and didn't even call me! :(

Emily said...

Crystal,
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad luck down in Texas. Hopefully things are looking up by now! I just hope you don't get sick!

Can't wait to see pictures taken with your new camera! I'm sure it's fun to see Landon interact with his darling cousins. Have fun and stay healthy!!

Love, Emily

Emily said...

It really isn't 10:54 here in Utah like my previous post says! Maybe that is PA time. I would be LONG in bed if it was really that late!!

Auntie Lolo said...

I am so happy you were able to come to Texas!! It was great to see you and Landon last night!! Thank you for stopping by!!

Julie Stevenson said...

So, please share...just how much work is twins? I need help in this category.