Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Farewell Reese

We had to find Reese a new home last weekend after he bit Landon on the eye. Reese was a very cuddly dog and fun to have around but as parents we had to put the safety of our baby first. It happend once and it could happen again and that is that. We hope he enjoys his new home without any little ones around and a big yard with other doxies to run around with. Farewell Reese, Reesie, Reesers, and Reese Piece.


Here are the boys calling truce so Reese can leave on good terms.

4 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

That's so sad!! I know how much ya'll loved Reese, that must have been a hard decision. Good job parents!! :)

Doug said...

I agree with Lois - that's so sad that Reese had to go. I think you made the right decision though.

Courtney Ekman said...

I love that last picture of Reese and Landon holding hands.

DADWILDE said...

Sometimes we have to make really hard decisions as parents.

I'm proud of you.

I've got to say that I'm a little teary eyed saying goodbye to Reese.