Friday, May 16, 2008

DC Cherry Blossoms

Since I am so behind with uploading my pictures I will blog about something we did about a month ago. Here we are in DC to see the Cherry Blossoms with our friends the Millwards. It was so beautiful and we really fell in love with our Nations Capitol. Twice a year the public is allowed inside with White House gates and we happened to be there the weekend they were doing it! We felt very privledged to be at the front steps of the White House and see the beautiful view overlooking the monuments. We had a wonderful time.








1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hey Crystal! I just found your blog while surfing Lois and Karee's blog and I'm so excited to see that you're a blogger!

Your pictures make me miss living on the east coast. What a beautiful place that is. Keep the photos coming!