Monday, September 21, 2009

Landon's New Obsession-Football

Landon has recently discovered football and absolutely loves it! In the picture below Troy was looking at some stats on the computer with Landon next to him getting excited to see football players on the computer. When it was time to close the laptop and get ready for church, Landon threw a fit and ran upstairs to our room, turned on the TV, and flipped through the channels until he found football. He stopped crying and sat down to watch it while we got ready for church.

These next two pictures have become another habit of his. For breakfast and lunch he thinks he needs to eat his meal on a towel, on the floor, while watching football. He now also gets excited for baseball and hockey. I only wish I had been recording these for tomorrow's long flight!



Might I add how proud his Father is of him.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

That's awesome. I'm sure Troy is VERY proud. :)

Emily said...

That is SO funny! I can't believe him! He's going to LOVE going to a real game this weekend! Can't wait to see you all!

Emily said...

Is this still his new obsession? I'm just waiting to read about a whole new obsession or at least Halloween pictures or Marth pictures sometime soon!! I'm just giving you a hard time! Until then, I'm enjoying reading about Landon's obesession over and over and over! Ha Ha!

Emily said...

And where I wrote "Marth"...I really meant to write "Martha!" Although, if you have any "Marth" pictures, I'll look at those, too...