Monday, August 31, 2009

Utah Trip

Finally, here are the pictures from our trip to Utah. I know there are so many. No need to examine each picture, just keep scrolling so you get an idea of what we did while we were visiting.
Happy Pioneer Day!

Anyone who has spent time with us this summer knows how much this kid loves water. He doesn't bat an eye which worried me while staying at my parents house with a swimming pool in the backyard. He did really well though and never tried to go out on his own, thank goodness, but we did go for a swim every day!

My sister, Megan, blessed her baby while we were there. Baylee Rae Hoffman.



Oquirhh Mountain Temple open house.


Baylee's cute crib bedding.

Feeding the ducks in Megan's backyard.

Swimming at the Bountiful Rec Center.

This is Landon's favorite-floating. He has such good control in the water.



Playing in the water feature at Gateway Mall.

I got to see my college roomate, Katie, and 3 of her 4 children!

Playing in the slip and slide with cousins.


At day at the cabin and a boat ride which I have no pictures of. I left my camera somewhere else. The boat ride was a blast.






Isn't Baylee cute?



Four generations.


The view from my Grandparent's backyard is so pretty.
Landon found my Grandma's swimming suit hanging over the railing and put it on and kept saying "water, water, water".

Don't my Grandparents look great?

This picuture tuned out so cute. It was taken on my parents front porch after church.


More swimming.




We got to go to Park City and ride the alpine slide. This is such a blast. Here we are on our way up the mountain.


Here's the view from the top.
Grandpa!

Megan
Landon and I!

This is what we slide down!

Ta Da!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like fun! And Landon is an awesome floater.

Stacy said...

Looks like you had a blast while you were here! Glad things went well!

nancy wilde said...

Everyone looks wonderful! I love the picture of Landon - really want a copy!