Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saddle Up Cowboy!

I realized that I never blogged about Landon's birthday party. So here it is. We had a cowboy birthday party for him since he was born in Texas. Troy and I made the invitations.



Troy and Landon setting up the food table. The Party People
All the kids "helped" Landon open his presents! Then he started to catch on. Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candle.
This is so cute. Shane fed Landon his cake.

We had a lot of fun with our friends. Thanks everyone for coming to the party!

3 comments:

Julie Stevenson said...

Great party, Crystal! Will you throw me a cowboy birthday party in October? :)

Speaking of cowboys, Ethan is quite interested in rodeo cowboys since seeing Matt Lauer be a rodeo clown. Ethan "mounts" the couch arm, puts one arm in the air, and holds on with the left hand. He says "Ethan bowboy!"

I love your blog background--I almost picked it! I had a hard time choosing. Talk to you later, Julie

Auntie Lolo said...

Wow, that is such a cute party!! Love the invitations and all the cute pictures!!

Emily said...

It looks like you had a wonderful party!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! I can't believe he is already one year old! How are you going to top the coyboy party next year? Can't wait to see your creative juices flow! I loved the invitation, too!